Wednesday, January 9, 2019

2019 Blogging Changes

Happy New Year!






Wow -- I can hardly believe it's been nine years since I launched this blog! It's crazy to think that I began as a 16-year-old who simply wanted to share her writing passion with other writers. {Check out my first-ever post!} It's been so fun to record my journey on this blog -- in both the writing and the publishing world. I've made amazing connections these past several years and have enjoyed helping you reach for your dreams as well! 


Unfortunately, due to time limitations, I need to cut back on my blogging schedule for this year. I will now post only once every other Wednesday. I am also launching a new column through AlmostAnAuthor.com titled "Becoming an Author", so several of the posts I share on here will be linked to my column posts. 


If time allows, I may post more often -- but for now this is how my blogging schedule will work. However, feel free to scroll through my archives and check out previous posts! 


Also, if you're interested in following my author journey then I would love for you to sign up for my newsletter! You can do so at this link. You can also check out my schedule for this year on my website at this link


I have also officially launched editing/mentoring services as well. If you're a writer who is looking for affordable rates, feel free to check out my services at this link


This isn't a goodbye, of course -- I simply wanted to "warn" you of the upcoming blog changes in 2019. =) I look forward to continuing to accompany you along your writing journey! In the meantime, feel free to let me know if you have any specific blog topic requests or questions you would like for me to answer in a post. 


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and happy New Year!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!