Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hello! :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog! It's still in the making but will be up shortly. Just so you know, my name is Tessa and I'm 16 years old. Jesus, writing, reading, coffee, acting, music, movies, & photography are my passions, so that's basically what I'll be blogging about. For now, please visit my website at www.sweetersong.wordpress.com. It's for teenage girls to join and receive Christian newsletters, but anyone is welcome to stop by and read a few articles :)

So anyways, stay tuned! And remember:

"Make the most of your youth. Relish your youthful vigor. Follow the impulses of your heart. If something looks good to you, pursue it. But know also that not just anything goes; You have to answer to God for every last bit of it."
-Ecclesiastes 11:9




1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog!