Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Remaining Faithful Through Sickness

Pin This!




Before I was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes, it was fairly easy for me to view the trials I experienced as temporary. I knew they were seasons that would soon pass. 


I guess that was the writer in me: I tend to view my life through the lens of a story. And in a story, characters have to go through hardships, because without those training periods, the characters would never grow. Without that conflict, there would be no story. 


However, this perspective became harder for me to maintain after I was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes about a year and a half ago. 


{Continue reading on page 4 of Broken But Priceless Magazine, and check out the feature of my diagnosis on page 21}

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!