Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Deepen Your Story With Deep POV



Have you noticed how, when you read a good book, your surroundings seem to vanish? The ink on the pages disintegrate as a scene reels through your mind. These are the kind of stories that stick with us. When someone tells me one of my books gave them this "fictive dream" experience, I know I've done my job as a writer. 


However, writing a book in deep POV isn't easy. There are techniques every writer must learn if they hope to invite their readers to enter the pages of their books. Yet when we accomplish this, our readers will feel as if they've stepped into the shoes of our POV character(s) throughout the course of our story. 


So if you want to give your readers this memorable reading experience, where can you start? 


I'd encourage you to check out my course, "Deepen Your Story With Deep POV". In this course, I cover the techniques and secrets that will breathe life into your setting and scenes. Your readers will have the opportunity to connect with your characters and emotion on a much deeper level. 


Interested in hearing my secrets? Click here to find out more!


“Don’t tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.”
Anton Chekhov



  ~ ~ ~ 

What books have given you a "fictive dream" reading experience?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!