Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Planting Seeds: How Teens Can Sow a Strong Future


Pin it!
When I was a young teen, I had a strong desire to reach my fullest potential. I wanted to grow up. I wanted to experience all the plans that God had for me, to mature in my relationship with Him, and become all that He has called me to be.

The thing I failed to realize was that the waiting and growing seasons must take place before I could reach my fullest potential and experience all that God has for me.

If you’re going through a hardship or you’re eager to grow up, as I was, keep in mind that God knows what you’re going through.

This is only a planting season.

And just as a farmer cannot receive a harvest until he first sows, we cannot receive all that God has for us until we first go through the planting, waiting seasons. {Continue reading}


♡ ♡ ♡



Would you like to start a Purple Moon party?!

If you get together with at least four of your friends to read my book, let me know and we can put together a Purple Moon party! 

Pin It!
For this party, I will . . .
  • Send you a free autographed book for you or your friend
  • Email you a free PDF which will instruct you on how to throw a Purple Moon party by providing certain snacks, coffee, and chocolate. It will also include fun activities you can do with your friends at the party, such as creating a prediction of how you think the rest of the series will go, creating your own dream school or coffee shop, instructions on how to make a Luna Bonita Latte and a sleeping mask, etc.!
  • ​I will also be willing to chat with you girls via Skype! In this session, we will discuss the Reader's Group Guide which can be found in the back of the book. You will then have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
Interested? Email me at christiswrite (at) gmail (dot) com. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!