Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Writer's Inspiration for #NaNoWriMo - Part 1

Every year I've attempted to participate in #NaNo, but I always seem to be busy with another project -- or in between projects. This year, however, I finally have a chance to participate! 


Because of that, I won't have as much time to devote to blogging. However, I'd love to share quick #NaNoWriMo inspirational tidbits with you. That way both of us can gather quick inspiration that will fuel us for the duration of the month -- and keep us from being too distracted. (Hopefully!) 


Feel free to share these memes on social media to inspire and encourage other #NaNo participants. =) Also, let me know in the comments if you're participating this year!



The Writer's Life:




The Writing Craft:





The Writing Process:


Tweetable:



Writer's Inspiration for #NaNoWriMo - Part 1 @TessaEmilyHall #amwriting https://bit.ly/2zAcar0




2 comments:

  1. Good luck with NaNoWriMo! November is too busy for me to participate. I'm thinking of having my own personal NaNoWriMo in March. March is so boring, it could use interesting event in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea! Unfortunately, I don't have too much time to dedicate to NaNo this year, either. I'm kind of approaching it in my own way. Instead of writing 50,000 words, I'm simply trying to dedicate as many hours into the project as I can. But it's still fun to at least try to participate -- lol!

      Thanks for stopping by! =)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!