Wednesday, February 7, 2018

10 Entrepreneur Quotes to Motivate and Inspire Writers

Pin This!



I've always been inspired by success stories from famous entrepreneurs--Jobs, Disney, Hershey, George Washington Carver, etc. It's amazing how these men had a passion, a dream, and were determined to press forward, despite the obstacles. 

Aspiring authors can learn a lot from successful entrepreneurs. Just as the path toward launching a business is not an easy route, the path toward publication is often long and filled with discouragement. As we strive to achieve our dreams, let's learn to mimic the traits that successful entrepreneurs possessed, such as ... ambition. Drive. Passion. Perseverance. Discipline. And patience. 

I've gathered entrepreneur quotes that will hopefully inspire and motivate you to develop these very traits. If there's one in particular that inspires you, I recommend writing it down on a sticky note at your computer; that way, you'll have a constant reminder to keep going.  

Here are 10 entrepreneur quotes to motivate and inspire writers:

“I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” 
Steve Jobs

“The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short, but in setting our aim too low and achieving our mark.” 
Michelangelo 


Pin this!


"Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant." 
Robert Louis Stevenson 

“Done is better than perfect.”
Sheryl Sandberg

“A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” 
Albert Einstein


"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced."
Vincent Van Gogh


“The price of inaction is far greater than then cost of a mistake.” 
Meg Whitman


Pin this!

"I would rather die of passion than of boredom." 
Vincent van Gogh


“Waiting for perfect is never as smart as making progress.” 
Seth Godin



"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."
Walt Disney 

~ ~ ~ 

What's your favorite quote on this list? Are there any that you'd like to add?


Tweetable:


10 Entrepreneur Quotes to #Motivate and #Inspire Writers http://bit.ly/2BdBTYS @TessaEmilyHall #writerslife


"I would rather die of passion than of boredom." 
Vincent van Gogh http://bit.ly/2BdBTYS @TessaEmilyHall #writerslife #motivational






4 comments:

  1. Oh they’re all so good! It’s hard to choose. I love the Robert Louis Stevenson one, but the Albert Einstein one is also spot on. The one by Van Gough though, that says he’d rather die of passion than boredom is so whimsical. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I don't think I could choose a favorite, either. I need to surround my desk with these quotes, lol!

      Delete
  2. I love these! I think my favorite is "If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced." While I may not paint, this applies to writing just as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always loved the Robert Luis Stevenson quote <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!