Thursday, June 26, 2014

How to Spend Your Summer Wisely

I don’t know about you, but when the weather is nice outside, I tend to have zero motivation to do any kind of work. Why stay cooped up inside all day when the sun is shining outside?

But just because it is summer doesn’t mean there isn’t still work to be done. Yes, it is tempting to blow off all tasks and spend these sunny days out by the pool. Besides, there is a reason it’s called summer vacation!

However, Proverbs 13:4 NLT says,

Lazy people want much but get little, but those who work hard will prosper.

Notice that it doesn’t say summer excuses laziness. God will honor your hard work, despite what season it may be.

Yet believe it or not, it is possible to spend your time wisely while still leaving room for fun. There is nothing wrong with spending a portion of your day at the mall with friends or even relaxing in a hammock! It is possible to organize your time so that you don’t have to sacrifice any area of your life.

So how can you spend your time wisely this summer while still leaving time for fun? {Continue reading}
post signature

3 comments:

  1. I am having the best summer ever! ( sarcasim) have to do summer school like 2 hours worth and have to deal with not having a car to use to take my girlfriend on a date

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have summer school too, but it takes more than two hours for me to do mine. It is nice to have the afternoons somewhat free for whatever (swimming, reading, etc.) This is the day that The Lord hath made. :)

      Delete
  2. I just took three hours last night just to finish the last episode of a on my blog adventure series i did once a week. It was fun working on but I am glad it is done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!