First of all, I would like to apologize for the lack of update recently! I started my senior year a month ago and apparently my teachers don't think we should have a life outside of school.
Just to update you all with my writing, my debut YA Christian fiction novel, Purple Moon, is still planned to be released next spring. I am currently working on the edits with this manuscript and will begin promotion for it probably in late fall/early winter. I am very, very excited to say the least!
Anyway, I would like to thank Faye at Labor Not In Vain for giving me the Lovely Blog Award. =)
There are 2 rules you must follow to accept this award:
Rule #1 - Tell 7 facts about yourself
Rule #2 - Pass the award on to 15 "lovely blogs"
Random Things About Me:
1. I have a six month old Shihtzu puppy named after a character in my book.
2. I only have to go to school for four hours each day since it's my senior year. =)
3. I've been in love with coffee, writing, and reading since I was a toddler.
4. I got my nose pierced a few months ago.
5. My boyfriend and I got "married" when we were toddlers thanks to my older sisters. =)
6. A lot of things that occurred in my novel has happened to me this past year. It's actually kind of strange since it seems as if it should be the opposite...
7. I could never get tired of listening to Taylor Swift.
The honorees, (in no particular order)...
1. Katie at HEllo HighLIGHTS
2. Monica at Fearless
3. Valerie Lynn at Joyful Passion For Jesus
4. Emii at Girlz 4 God
5. Katie at Whisperings Of The Pen
6. Georgianna at Before My Penn Has Gleaned
7. Hannah at Irrelevant Beautiful Happenings
8. Annie at Lilly For Rest
9. Jeremy at The Storms Within
10. Beth at In Word
11. Shelley at Being Shelley
12. Chelsea at Yours Forever
13. Sierra at Keep Growing Beautiful
14. Anna at Insanity Comes Naturally
15. Sylvi at Luv True Beauty
So to claim you award all you have to do is follow these 2 rules and post a link to your blog post about the Lovely Blog Award in the the comment form below :)